1. I have double jointed hips
2. I cannot stand bananas. Taste, texture or smell.
3. I love night. A prefect day is 10am to 2am!
4. I've never jumped out of an airplane even though my husband has over 1300 times.
5. My middle name means "little rock" and with Brooke, that makes me "a little rock in a ditch full of water".
6. I can't do algebra.
7. I could live on potatoes alone.
I tag Amberlee and Tonya! :-)
3 comments:
I love the night as well, obviously it is 12:00 when I am reading this. :)
You have never jumped out of a plane, that is interesting.
Potatoes? Aren't you suppose to love corn???
Your Christmas card "song" was very cute. You are SO creative. I hope you have a great flight if you don't make it to the party tomorrow.
Hey little rock in a ditch with water, thanks for the info. So how's the 10-2 working for 'ya with kids? :)
Yeah Amy, not so much. ;-) I mean, I get a lot done after Luca's asleep but then she is frustrated with a boring Mommy who falls asleep while holding her the next morning. And she is a morning person...6am-Rise and Shine!
Post a Comment