We have a sandbox on loan for the summer and Luca is logging hours in it. She loves and is always completely engrossed in her "work".
Court watching Luca eat ice cream, she tried to share but Mommy said no.
Court watching Luca eat ice cream, she tried to share but Mommy said no.
He can fall asleep anywhere. The girls and I were building block towers and knocking them down all around him. Court was watching us but in the middle of the chaos he crashed. We cleaned up, had lunch, I Vacuumed and still he slept.
This video makes me smile. Especially the part where Luca is just sure her eyes are "green like Mommy's", she looked in the mirror. I guess our mirrors are malfunctioning because your eyes are most definitely blue sweet girl!


2 comments:
Love all the posts! Luca is gorgeous! Luca looks just like you and Court looks just like Joe! Glad you are back...stay back!
Sand is the answer to all toddler/preschooler problems, truly! (And I love Court's little quilt--it is adorable!)
Post a Comment